1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Wish I Could Get A Break

Discussion in 'Stand At The Bar' started by Jimmy, Nov 18, 2010.

1. Jimmy

Jimmy Well-Known Member Can Ban

I suppose the nature of this disorder is just plain nasty.

At present everything is going awesome in my life.
    I have found a beautiful woman who loves me for me, PTSD and all.
    I have given up smoking.
    I am going to the gym regularly and am feeling good.
    I am eating healthy and staying of the illegal things that were once in my life.

So I am trying my hardest to do everything right and yet I wake up this morning and everything has gone out of shape.
    Everyone I drove past on my way to drop the boy off at school, were doing something wrong. He even copped a blast for no reason (which I hate myself for).
    I just want a break from it all. Its driving me insane.
    I know it has been building for a little while, but I have been using all my skills I learnt on the PTSD course to battle with it. You know the power of the mind, but it just has gone out of control today.

Just having an outburst
  2. Resilientgirl

Resilientgirl Active Member

Hey Jimmy, you are a good man with tremendous insight and generosity. I'm glad you posted and hopefully that got rid of some of the negative feelings. We know the bad times come along and turn things upside down. You have achieved so much by your statements above. It's great you have a beautiful woman who loves you. Be kind to yourself and know you're loved and supported whatever! xx
  3. Nicolette

Nicolette Member

Vent away Jimmy....without the bad days the good days hold no value ;)